Saturday, November 26, 2011

Louis Vuitton Monogram Quatrefoil Engraved Cufflinks

,,buy chanel handbags,cheap chanel handbags, replica chanel handbags,,

Does my attraction to beauty, connected to places and to people as well? I will have to reiterate that my Venusian eyes are intrinsic. So, I will have to say, that I am definitely drawn to places and people that are gorgeous and glamorous. I fully understand that beauty is skin deep. I fully agree with that. There is this thing that we call preferences. I have been immersed in a place for more than a month where everything is third world. It was a great spiritual experience for me. I have learned to be more considerate and be less materialistic.

Now, what has this got to do with my intended Louis Vuitton engraved cufflinks ? It is actually a gift that I am planning to give to my mentor in that third world country. I wanted him to experience the simple pleasures of owning something that is dainty and elegant. Since there are engravable cufflinks, I can just simply have either the Monogram Quatrefoil Cufflinks.

Today, you can see louisvuitton stores here and there especially all over the world. If you're planning to choose lv bags as a gift for yourself or families, you can also purchase online, just please visit the online store( for more discounts and save your money immediately! Good luck!

Or Fleur Quatrefoil designs. If there is something that will remind him of my flamboyant ways, that will be these cufflinks. More than the beauty that they offer, it is the real beauty of the metanoia that I had, during my immersion, on that third world nation.

It is nice to be surrounded with beautiful stuff. Being a Libra, I am influenced heavily by the Venus, the Goddess of Beauty. I love seeing things that are eye-catching, charming and appealing. I guess it is innate in me already to see the beauty in anything that I see. I really do not mind if that particular thing is not unique. What is important is that I get to see its natural state of being simply attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment